Eleven Assurances given by Baba to his devotees
- Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
- The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of my Mosque.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- My tomb shall bless and speak the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.
- I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- If you look at me I look at you.
- If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
Sai Baba Prayer Books
| Hindi - Temple Prayer Book
English - Temple Prayer Book
Tamil - Temple Prayer Book
| Telugu - Temple Prayer Book
Kannada - Temple Prayer Book
Sai Baba Links