Sankashtahara Chaturthi pooja
Sankashtahara Chaturthi pooja
Guidelines for Visiting Temple
In order to prevent person to person spread of COVID-19 and for the safety of devotees, priest and volunteers and to be compliant with State of Massachusetts opening guidelines, following steps are taken with immediate effect. Your co-operation, understanding and support are highly appreciated to follow these policies.
Devotees must wear masks. No devotees will be allowed into the temple without mask without any exceptions.
Note: If you or any members in your family are sick, we asked you to stay home and postpone your visit to the temple to a future date
Policies will be effective until further notice and temple reserves the right to modify the guidelines at any time.
Devotees While Entering the Temple
- Based on guidelines from the State of Massachusetts, the occupancy of the temple is strictly limited to a certain head count (40% to be precise) during the days of operations including regular days, festival or auspicious days.
- Devotees can walk in for darshan at the temple on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM, Thursday - 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday - 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM)
- The time spent inside the temple will be restricted. This will help temple to comply with state guidelines on keeping building sanitized and healthy in between before next set of visitors.
- Temple Visit Guidelines
- Devotees must wear the masks all the time, any devotee with no mask will not be allowed inside the temple ( No exceptions)
- While waiting in the line to enter the temple, please maintain 6 feet distance
- Once inside the temple, please follow the guidelines like putting shoes/Sandals at designated places as well as any directional signs which lead to the second floor and exit from the second floor
- Before entering the temple devotees must use hand sanitizer which will be located at the entry point to the temple.
- Devotees must not touch walls or any objects within the temple premises.
- Devotees should strictly follow the Floor markings for Entry, Exit, sitting area, and Darshan
- Entry or exist will not be allowed from the second-floor main door.
- It is mandatory to keep a social distance of 6 feet within the temple.
- Elevator use is strictly for disabled and elderly people. Only members from the same family can use the elevator at the same time.
- All infants and children must stay with family members at all times.
- Prasadam( Food/Fruits) will be not be accepted or distributed to the devotees.
- Devotees will not be allowed to climb on Baba Podium or touch any deities until further notice.
- Aarthi will be performed by the priest Only.
- PLEASE DON'T PLAN TO USE REST ROOMS WITHIN THE TEMPLE AND USE IT ONLY IN CASE EMERGENCIES. Please plan your visit accordingly. This will ensure hygiene and safety for volunteers, staff and fellow devotees.
- Water fountains and drinking water will not be operational based on State of Massachusetts opening guidelines.
- Temple accepts no liability with your visit.
Please understand that the above guidelines are enforced to ensure the safety of all the devotees and their families. We hope you have a blissful visit and darshan.