Eleven Assurances given by Baba to his devotees
- Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
- The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of my Mosque.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- My tomb shall bless and speak the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.
- I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- If you look at me I look at you.
- If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
Sai Baba Prayer Books
Sai Baba Links
Sai Baba Music & Video
Satyanarayana Vrat Kata
Click here to register
In order to prevent person to person spread of COVID-19 and for the safety of devotees, priest and volunteers and to be compliant with State of Massachusetts guidelines. Your co operation, understanding and support are highly appreciated to follow these policies.
Devotees must wear masks. No devotees will be allowed into the temple without mask without any exceptions.