To ensure safety of devotees, priest, and volunteers, please go through the guidelines. Your cooperation, understanding and support are highly appreciated to follow these policies.
Devotees must wear masks. Devotees will not be allowed into the temple without mask.
If you or any members in your family are sick, we request you to stay home and postpone your visit to the temple to a future date.
If you or any family members have traveled in the past two weeks or anyone has travelled from a high-risk country, we request you to stay home and postpone your visit to the temple to a future date.
For the safety of everyone, NESSP is requesting all devotees to follow the Temple Visit Guidelines
- Devotees must wear masks all the time, any devotee with no mask will not be allowed inside the temple (No exceptions).
- Before entering the temple, devotees must use hand sanitizer which are located at the entry point to the temple.
- If necessary, the front desk attendant may check temperatures also.
- Once inside the temple, please follow the marked arrows to leave your shoes/Sandals at designated places, continue to follow the directional signs to proceed to the 2nd floor.
- Devotees should strictly follow the Floor markings for Entry, Exit, sitting area, and Darshan. Entry or exit are not allowed from the second-floor main.
- It is mandatory to maintain social distancing inside the building.
- Elevator use is strictly for disabled and elderly people. Only members from the same family can use the elevator at the same time.
- All infants and children must always stay with family members.
- Until further notice, we will accept Flowers, Groceries (rice, dal). No cooked food, fruits etc are accepted.
- Devotees will not be allowed to climb on Baba Podium or touch any deities until further notice.
- Aarthi will be performed by the priest.
- Water fountains and drinking water will not be operational.
Please understand that the above guidelines are enforced to ensure the safety of all the devotees and their families. We hope you have a blissful visit and darshan.
Priest Service Request
Request a priest to perform a Pooja at your home or at the temple. Click below for details
Satyanarayana Vrat Kata
Click here to register
In order to prevent person to person spread of COVID-19 and for the safety of devotees, priest and volunteers and to be compliant with State of Massachusetts guidelines. Your co operation, understanding and support are highly appreciated to follow these policies.
Devotees must wear masks. No devotees will be allowed into the temple without mask without any exceptions.